Jerry Clark is a life-coach teaching how to live a more positive and relaxing life.
These are some of his major tips:
- Read 15min of an empowering book
- Get rid of your tv
- Listen to an empowering tape
- Don't read the newspaper (they sell negativity)
- Limit and dissociate from negative people
- Take time for reflection (15 min a day)
Questions for starting your day
- What am I positive about in my life? Or what would it be? How does it make you feel?
- What am I pomp-ed up about in my life?
- What am I purposly pursuing in my life?
- Who or what do I give praise for what I have in my life?
- What am I persisted in being, doing and having in my life right now?
Questions for ending your day
- What did I perform that gave value in another persons life today?
- What powerful philosophy did I promote today?
- What dream did I prime today?
- What payment did I receive today? (physical, emotional, financial,...)
- What prayer will I give before I retire tonight (ask affirmation)
Do the things you fear! & Ask for help.