Saturday, 17 December 2011
Please keep in mind that while we are on tour and like to keep the quality of the site high, it might take a little bit longer to get your profile approved. Thanks.
Thursday, 8 December 2011
Our promotion tour is back on track. Next week our special promo teams will be meeting you in Warsaw again! See you soon!
Monday, 5 December 2011
We hope you like the new layout as much as we do. Enjoy!
Saturday, 26 November 2011
Be ready for big changes, our designers are working on the design that you have chosen in the poll! The count down was started. 10 days and 11 hours remains to the new layout!
Monday, 17 October 2011
Check the new functionality. Right now you can send an instant message to members you like!
Monday, 26 September 2011
The holidays are finished but we hope to keep warm memories until the next year. What can be better for this than holiday pictures? Check our newest contest for the best photo taken on the beach!
Wednesday, 21 September 2011
Just got back from Ibiza and I must say : this Island is over-rated, over-priced and over-commercial. Except for the nice weather and some friendly locals, this is my opinion…
- Service : what ? “Can I get the toasts on the side of my plate instead of under all the beans and sauce” -> “No”
- Beautiful beaches : maybe if you like lots of rocks. (Las Salinas is nice, but in the middle of nowhere)
- Naturist beaches : even on the official ones, I could count the naturists on my two hands.
- Music : techno for breakfast, techno for lunch, techno for diner and techno during the night.
- Clubs : entrance 50 euro, drinks 15 euro, enough said.
- People : mostly groups of only guys or only girls, who funny enough almost never interact.
- Sex : everybody is extremely drunk, I prefer women that remember the great orgasms I gave them.
- Tattoos : I never saw so many in my life, together with eyelash extensions it seemed like the new fashion.
- Sunset : everyone enjoys watching the sunset and drinking cocktails, but then they applaud when the sun is gone.
- Sightseeing : most of the things are worthless. However we had the ‘luck’ that when we went to see an aquarium, they just brought in a giant turtle that needed to be in revalidation.
- Culture : nothing of the Spanish remains, except for the old town and some weird pumpkin pie. Then again this was not the reason we went to Ibiza in the first place of course.
And last but not least some pro-Ibiza statements :
If you are totally gay and want to enjoy like minded guys go to Es Cavalett beach.
If you are totally into drugs or like to be drunk. Go spend all your money in Ibiza, it will be your paradise.
You are warned !